Friday, February 20, 2009

Is this THE ONE?

After deliberating the last few days, I think I have finally settled on a gown. It is one of the gowns on my shortlist. I have shown a picture of it to my two bridesmaids and a good friend and all three of them felt that it was a breathtakingly beautiful dress. This is good feedback since they are all different ages and have very different tastes. They are all brutally honest ladies too.

My next step now is to try on the dress to make sure I'm still happy to proceed. I got a quote from a bridal salon for $6,600 which is 3x more than my budget.... YIKES!! I can't post the dress here or give any more specific details in case anyone coming to the wedding or the groom is perusing this blog. Let's just say that it's awesome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment