Friday, May 1, 2009

SugarBloom Cupcakes: ART NOUVEAU CUTTING CAKE



Link via SugarBloom Cupcakes


Check out this cutting cake and matching cupcakes by SugarBloom Cupcakes in Perth!

Ever since our 2005 trip to NY and the Magnolia Bakery, Jack and I have been searching out cupcakes that taste just as good. So far nothing in Sydney comes close in taste and texture. I have entertained this crazy idea that I would bake cupcakes for our wedding cake. I have the Magnolia chocolate cupcake recipe but our oven is a bit on the unreliable side with temperature and I've had 4 failed batches so far (don't get me wrong, they taste delicious just look dreadful). What crazy DIY ideas did you have for your wedding? Did you manage to pull it off or was it a complete disaster?

No comments:

Post a Comment