Sunday, May 3, 2009

Videographer Despair

A couple of months ago I came across a blog by Justine Ungaro called the The Unbride. It's a great inspirational blog, by the way. Justine, based in the US, recently got married so has her wedding featured on her site. One of the things that really stood out as fantastic was the wedding video highlights. It was created by a team called Monachetti. It was fresh, contemporary, emotional, elegant. I then went on a search to find a Sydney videographer who had a similar style. I have to say, I'm really disappointed with the choice out there. Everyone I have looked at is really, really cheesy. So this is a call out to all budding creative filmmakers in Sydney - make the crossover to the wedding industry and save us from all this crap!! If anyone wants to film our wedding and thinks they've got what it takes then leave your details in the Comments section.

Check out Justine and Gary's video on the Monachetti homepage.

No comments:

Post a Comment